3.05.2011

**.. Silly Thoughts Saturday 2 ..**

Week 2 of Silly Thoughts Saturday, get excited! 


Why do we sometimes say that we are in a pickle or jam when we are in a sticky situation? Wouldn't being in peanut butter be a better comparison?
     - One of the great questions in life. 


When people spill anything on themselves why do they always treat it like acid?
     - I thought this was funny but then I thought we act that way because what we spill is usually very hot or very cold.  So it really makes sense.  


Why do we say 'Oh I knew that' when someone informs us of something we didn't know before?
     - I am so guilty of doing this, I hate looking dumb.  Which this probably doesn't make me look any better but I feel like it helps! 


Why do some people have to 'shudder' to think? Does thinking make you cold?
     - Again, SO guilty of doing this and thinking about it makes me think of Dane Cook.  The one with the accident when everyone is outside and its the middle of summer but everyone is 'shuddering' when talking to one another.  


Why as humans, when we see a flock of birds go over head, do we look up at them with an open mouth?
     - Who hasn't done this ?! 


Hope this made you laugh .. Have a good weekend! 

1 comment:

jess said...

The last one about the birds is hilarious and so true!!!! One day they will poop in our mouths and may be we will learn to shut our mouths. hahahha!!