3.03.2011

**.. the abc's of me ..**

So.  I found this on Lauren's blog and I loved it and now I am 'stealing' it! 

(A) Age:  22
(B) Bed Size:  Queen
(C) Chore You Hate:  Sweeping at the house I clean because they have new carpet and one of those 2 part vacuums where you have to pull it, it's so hard to sweep there.  I'd rather clean toilets.  
(D) Dogs?  One, Miss Raven
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item:  I always have to wash my face and brush my teeth.  It helps to wake me up too.
(F) Favorite Color:  Purple 
(G) Gold or Silver?  Silver 
(H) Height:  5'8
(I) Instruments You Play:  I do know how to play the recorder but it stops there.
(J) Job Title:  Waitress to ungrateful people / gym teacher / student 
(K) Kids:  Zero
(L) Live:  Indiana
(M) Mom's Name:  Marilyn
(N) Nicknames:  Kaiti from most and Jason calls me Thine Bumpus and some other random things I can't recall right now.  
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays?  I spent 12 days in the hospital when I was a sophomore in high school from a collapsed lung. (7 days in ICU and 5 days in a pediatrics room because I was only 15)
(P) Pet Peeve:  Unfortunately quite a few; spelling mistakes (but I suck at grammar .. ironic), when people are rude and common sense things (that people don't know).
(Q) Quote from a Movie:  Too many to count
(R) Right or Left Handed?  Right
(S) Siblings:  A sister Alexandria and a brother Jack
(T) Time You Wake Up?  I always sleep til like 11 because I am up so late.  Insomnia is a bitch.  
(U) Underwear:  I hate underwear lines, so I wear thongs.
(V) Vegetable You Dislike:  Olives
(W) What Makes You Run Late:  My desire to sleep late (if it's a morning thing) and my boyfriend.  I never used to be late anywhere and all of the sudden I am (not always) but I blame it on him. 
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done:  Quite a few on my back/chest (everyday I was in the hospital I got x-rays) and some other times I am sure.
(Y) Yummy Food You Make:  Tuna Noodle Casserole 
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal:  Not a big zoo person but I really like deer and tigers. HATE birds; they scare me! 

No comments: