3.06.2011

**.. Jason's 24th Birthday ..**

Today is Jason's 24th birthday!  He had drill this weekend and there was a conflict with going out next weekend :(  So, we went to dinner last night at Smokey Bones and then Jason went out to a local bar with his friends.  I won't get into that.  This was us before dinner.  We never go out and get "dressed up" so this was fun for us! 


This was our dessert .. YUM ! 



And these are the cutest shoes ! I am in LOVE ! 




Jason and I planned our trip to Chicago a couple weeks ago and we are leaving this week!  We are taking the train and we are pretty excited about that alone.  We know we want to go to museums and The Navy Pier, etc... I have been to Chicago several times (mostly when I was younger).  What is your favorite thing in Chicago that we shouldn't miss out on ?! 

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

Super cute picture of the two of you and I LOVE those heels! I've never been to Chicago. Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back!

Whim Wham Life said...

Well, the last time I was in Chicago, I was about 10 years old...sooo, my highlights included a fancy afternoon tea and checking out the American Girl Place:-) I should probably update my itinerary! You guys will have a blast!

P.S. Those shoes are fabulous! xoxo