12.31.2010

.. year at a glance ..

here is a review of my year .. it's not all there but it's done ! 


i got my sister to drink with me ! 


i got my wisdom teeth out ! 


I started cutting up fruits and veggies the day i got them .. instead of letting them rot ! 



we went to clearwater beach florida for spring break ! 





alexandria graduated from high school .. it was insanely hot ! 


we went to the indy 500 ! 


we went to jason's parents house for a week and his mom took me to a blueberry farm .


i turned 22 !


me and kirstie out for my birthday .


i made a video slideshow for my parents 25th anniversary .



we went snowboarding in oregon .


we put up a christmas tree ! 


i started teaching gym ! 


we took pictures for our parents for their anniversary .

some of these are out of order .. it wouldnt let me switch them around .. but it's all here .

happy new year ! 


No comments: