5.10.2010

.. Need You Now .. Album Review ..

I am now a part of the Amazon Associates program, in hopes of making some extra money.  I have NO idea whether or not it will be worth it, but it's always worth a shot.

Hopefully when this posts, the same box will appear next to this blog and it will have the Lady Antebellum  album, "Need You Now" in it.  You will click on the said box and check out their CD.  And I will make lots of money :)

Here's a little review in hopes of enticing you to go ahead and check it out.

If you haven't heard their song, which the album is named after, "Need You Now" you are most likely living in a box, down by the river.  This song came out over my winter break from school and it was played almost every morning around 1am.

How do I know this you ask?

Because that is when Jason and I were broken up.  Of course I would hear that song after I had been out drinking all night (a whole other story that I should blog about).  While I was lonely and wanting to be held as I slept.  But I was strong, much stronger then I thought I could ever be.  And I did not call him and say that I missed him or that "I would rather hurt than feel nothing at all."  Quite possibly one of the most interesting quotes I have ever heard.  It really made me think.  I really did want to call him and talk to him and tell him that I missed him and I loved him, but I didn't NOT one time.  And I am still rather proud of myself for that, if you can't tell (again that is a whole other story i may blog about in the future).  But at that point in time, I really thought maybe I would rather hurt, then feel absolutely nothing at all (Sad, I know).

If you haven't heard this song do yourself a favor and go listen to it, RIGHT NOW!

Of course that is the ONLY song off of the album that I have heard.  I am one of those people who doesn't listen to songs, unless they are popular.  Which Jason tries to change on a daily basis and is doing a fairly decent job (another story, another review).

As I read through the lyrics of the other songs, they look rather tasty as well.  At some point tomorrow I will have to listen to the rest of the album.  It is not going to get done at 3am, I'm just saying.

I hope this helps in your country music, CD purchasing endeavors and look out for more Amazon reviews to follow, especially if I find out that it's worth it :)

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I absolutely love this song. Although I've heard it many times, it's interesting to hear about it from your point of view. The rest of the CD is wonderful as well, but I may be a little bit biased because I'm a huge country music fan lol.