5.21.2010

A Little Time Together .. **

Today I woke up to Jason talking to me.  I was sleeping very well, but today was his day off so he wanted to spend time with me.  Granite it was about 1015, but I was still sleepy.  I work nights as a waitress so when I get home I'm usually not tired.  I need time to wind down and usually TRY to fall asleep around 2 or 230.  If I am lucky I fall asleep soon after.  So to me sleeping until 11 or so isn't a big deal.

I always complain about not spending enough time together though, so I got up.

The first thing that we did was go to the leasing office for the apartments that we live in to add my name to the lease.  I had to fill out this 8 page packet and I have to pay like $90.  Which I am not thrilled about, they have never made people pay twice for leasing fees and now they are taking money like it's their jobs.  Late fees on rent are now $200!  It used to be $55 plus $10 per day its late.  It is what it is though.  The lady told me to go home and finish filling it out, and I needed 2 pay stubs and mail from my old address.

We went back to the apartment and got Raven.  She had a grooming appointment at 1230.  Jason got a new car this week, a black Impala with black leather interior (which I am NOT a fan of, but it's not my car).  The car has storage under the back seats though, if you fold them up its just plastic, so that's how we transported her to the store.  We dropped her off, they said it would be 3 hours.

We then went for lunch at Logan's Roadhouse, it was delicious!  Afterwards we got Jason's car washed at Mike's (it rained tonight).  Then we went to the mall and looked around, I didn't buy ONE thing! I am so proud of myself, I haven't been shopping in months.  Trying to save some money.  I HATE it, but I am doing good.

Jason took me home so I could chill before I had to go to work tonight.

He came home right before I was leaving with his buddy and Raven.  She looks beautiful!  I'll have to take a picture tomorrow.  Then I went to work for the night.  We weren't very busy, but I made $67 in about 5 hours.

Came home to my new clothes line, after a couple reminders to him!  Now Jason is in bed and I'm up winding down.  hoping to get to bed soon.

All in all it was a great day .. that we really needed! I am so thankful for it!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy to heard that you were able to spend some quality time together. It sounds like you had a wonderful day. I definitely want to see a picture of Raven :)

prettyinink0402 said...

YAY! I forgot to add you to my blog! I'm following you now! Glad you found me on twitter! I look forward to following you! :o)))