1.22.2011

**.. tilted kilt ..**

Tonight we went to the Tilted Kilt for a friends birthday dinner.  They just put the first one in our area.  I have heard several different things about this place.

1. The girls all have to try on the uniform at the interview
2. The uniforms are all size small
3. The uniforms stay at the restaurant
4. They dig tattoos and piercings
5. Only young girls work there

Not a whole lot to go off of food wise.  There wasn't a huge menu.  All of their burgers are 10 oz.  That's what I got with cheese, lettuce and tomato.  It was pretty good.  I wanted to try a wrap but they all had weird tortilla sheels, like spinach or jalapeno, not my style.  They have a few entrees and appetizers nothing really jumped out at me though.

Not a great review because it was our first time and there were a lot of people at our table that kept my attention occupied.  It was a good, fun night out.

2 comments:

Aunt Jen said...

Yea...I don't people go there for the food :) Where is it at? Fort? South? NOrth?

DOn't ever work there k ? :)

Love you!

Unknown said...

You have certainly known or heard more often about single moms, single moms with two or more kids. They may be getting financial help from other people or the government to help raise their family. How about single dads they need help too. Learn more:

financial help for single Dads