1.09.2011

**..flash forawrd (presently)..**

In 2 years quite a bit has changed.

I still go to IPFW but my major is now General Studies and I love it.  I have taken a wide variety of classes but I enjoy the nutrition classes the most!  My new goal is to go into Yoga after college and open my own studio.

I still work at the same place and I still clean one house.  I really want to quit cleaning the house though it is a mind numbing job that I just do not care to do anymore.  The money is great but I dread doing it.  I also teach gym as I have talked about before.

My sister now goes to IU and studies nursing.  Jack is in the 7th grade and he is playing football and basketball.

Jason and I have went ring shopping and have spoken about getting engaged but who knows when it will happen?  I want it to be a surprise!  I can't see myself with anyone else, we have been through a ton of stuff and I'm sure there is a ton more to come.  We can do it though!

I go back to school tomorrow.  I just want to be done!

No comments: