1.30.2011

**.. curling ..**

Tonight (after day one of yoga training which I will blog about tomorrow) we went out to my parents house.  My sister is home from school and one of my moms sisters, my uncle and their two kids came over to go curling.  

My dad and my brother made a curling 'court/rink' on our pond.


You can see the red rings, of course ours isn't regulation size.  We would NEVER get a game done if it was! 


Since we all couldn't get together til after dark we used lanterns!  My dad has a whole bunch of classic Coleman lanterns and we use them all the time.  We love them! 


That's kind of a better picture.  These were all taken with my phone and my fingers were freezing so I only got a few.  We use milk jugs full of water that have been frozen and I managed to not get any pictures of those :( 

We had a great night and more of a family celebration for my dads birthday :) 

No comments: