1.20.2011

**.. studying ..**

This semester looks like it is going to be pretty tough.  I am not taking any upper level course because my advisor led me down the wrong road, but oh well.  I am taking two sociology classes because I am trying to make that my focus and perhaps a minor as well.  Then two classes on health, behavior and the environment.  I am really interested in health so those classes are okay.  Here's the thing they are all a ton of reading.  Once I get caught up, I am right back behind.  One of my classes has us reading 4 book and writing papers about them, what is that?  The rest are just chapter after chapter and posting comments online consantly to keep up with about 45 other students in 2 of my classes.  It's never ending!  I try not to complain too much becasue I am greatful that I get to go to school, even though I am convinced it is not my thing.




My stack of books minus the one I have to read on the computer.  

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I love sociology classes. I was a psychology major, so I took a few, but if I was to do it over I would major in sociology. As for your advisor leading you down the wrong road, what a bummer. Hope it doesn't prolong your schooling. School was not my favorite either. I remember right after my husband I were both done going out to a coffee shop and looking around at everyone studying. We were so happy just to get to hang out and drink coffee!