1.17.2011

** .. a little help .. **

Today Jason went to teach gym with me!  He helped the kids strategize and he would be on a team that needed an extra player.  It was so sweet and pretty cute to  watch.  We had lunch with my brother and my sister came in too for a little bit.  She went back to school this afternoon :(  At the end of the day the principal asked to talk to me and said that if I was going to bring anyone in that they needed to have a criminal background check beforehand.  I apologized.  I didn't realize until last night that he would be helping me because he didn't have to work for MLK day.  I understand her concern however the secretary is the bartneder at a local pub and she knows Jason.  She saw him walk in and it shouldn't have been an issue.  It's not like I am bringing in random crazies.

After school we took Hannah home then took Jack to my parents.  They are on this 17 day diet so we had perch for dinner.  I've never had it, but didn't really care for it.  We also had salad, asparagus and those of us not on the diet had red potatoes.

Then we went to see 'The Dilemma'.  It was pretty good.  I really like Kevin James and Vince Vaugn (? :/).  I won't spoil it for you.

I am getting ready to go out to dinner with my girl friends now.  I'll post tomorrow on how that goes.  I haven't been out in a while!  I'm excited to go!

No comments: