1.31.2011

**.. 31 days of blogging ..**

One of my New Year's resolutions this year was to blog more.  I have already blogged more in this first month than I did in last year entirely.

I began the year blogging about my grandma and how much I miss her.
We bought a huge tv!
This summer we took pictures for my parents 25th anniversary.
I tried to get people's opinions on social networking and how it affects their lives, but no one responded (woe is me).
I wrote about my crazy semester and all of the studying I have to do.
I let everyone know my feelings about animals and slaughterhouses (one of my better posts (I think)).
My dad had a birthday!
My dad and Jack made a curling rink on our pond and we 'curled'.
I attended a yoga training session this past weekend and it was an interesting experience.  

Feel free to go back and catch up on any of my better blog posts of the month :)

I love blogging, I wish I could get more readers and followers.  I'm not really sure why.  I blog for myself.  Sometime's it's nice to have people's opinions though.  I've been trying to read other people's blogs more too.  If you would like for me to read your blog please let me know, I always try to leave comments :)  

No comments: