2.01.2011

**.. snowpocalypse '11 ..**

We have been under a blizzard warning since this morning and a winter weather advisory since last night!  I LOVE it!

Last night I went to the grocery to pick up some things in case we *happen* to get snowed in for a couple days (God willing!).  All the hamburger they had left was those huge containers like 5 pounds,  which is way too much for us, so I got turkey burger (which we should eat all the time and sometimes get).  


We got bottled water last week and still have plenty, thank goodness!  I didn't get a picture of the milk, but all they had when I got there was 6 gallons of 2% and 10 gallons of Vitamin D, too thick for us.  Jason went to Meijer and they still had 1%, thank goodness!


The line were crazy long.  People were everywhere.


This was the cart of the dad and son next to me in line.  I was DYING.  Five 12 packs of Mountain Dew, two 2 liters of Pepsi, two bottles of orange juice and 2 bags of Doritos and some random candy.  I don't know how people live like this!    


Tonight we ordered pizza from Pizza Hut, the delivery wait was 2 hours.  So we decided to go get it ourselves (it's like 2 minutes away).  We got home and opened the box to this.  There was no cheese in the center of this pizza and the rest was burnt, very disappointed, but didn't want to go back.


Our journey to Pizza Hut.


Snow mounds.


We took Raven out to play in the snow because it was blowing like crazy.  We could barely see.  It was so neat! 


When we left there was not nearly this much snow.  It blew that much in about an hour, how exciting?! 


I hope it keeps snowing until tomorrow night like they say it is supposed to.  I love this and it doesn't happen often enough.  
**BRING ON THE SNOW**

No comments: