2.28.2011

**.. survey ..**

This is a survey for a presentation about Israel. I would love for you to comment and answer. I'll list the right answers later or tomorrow. Thanks so much for your help!

1) What continent is Israel located on?
A. Asia
B. Europe
C. South America
D. Africa

2) what is in the middle of the Israeli flag?
A. Red cross
B. Red circle
C. Blue six point star
D. White moon and star

3. T or F : Israel has 2 official languages

4. Which is the capital of israel?
A. Ashdod
B. Jerusalem
C. Tel-avid
D. Haifa

5. Which middle eastern sea borders Israel?
A. Mediterranean sea
B. Red sea
C. Black sea
D. Caspian sea

1 comment:

karen said...

1. I thought it was Europe but know it is (a) Asia, which just seems weird.

2. (c)

3. (T)

4. Tel-Aviv

5. (a)

I can't lie. I had to do my homework on 1, 3 and 5 ... good thing for google.

karen