2.06.2011

**.. super bowl '11 ..**

Well well well .. I finally chose the right team!  A couple weeks ago I wrote about the super bowl and my mixed emotions on who I wanted to win.  I am really happy for the Packers, they were my Fantasy Football Team (team name Bitch Please. lol) defense and they did pretty good for me this year!

I didn't get to watch much of the game, because I had to work.  Which was sad.  I missed out on the commercials and the half time show, but there is always next year!

And yay for Miss Morgan and her local peep, Aaron Rodgers :)

Bengals - superbowl 2012 contenders ! WHO DEY ?!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

GREAT choice, Kaitlin! And, did you see that Aaron is MVP of the Superbowl?

LindseyEveryday said...

I didn't see the game at all.. and I wasn't working haha! I was so annoyed that the Patriots didn't make it this year that I gave up on football after their loss to the Jets, lol.. ridiculous I know!