2.14.2011

**.. Day 4 ..**

Last night we went to get stuff for Alex to make cupcakes and I woke up this morning to the smell of freshly baked cupcakes!  Jack had another game today, they won 41-30.  After his game I had to go straight to work.  We were pretty busy, I made $125, much needed.  I have to teach tomorrow, I told the school I can't teach on Mondays anymore because I am getting behind this semester. :/  I will still teach on Friday's though.  

Dad and mom went to the River Walk today, it was 75*.  It got up to 43* here felt like a heat wave.  People were walking around in t-shirts and light jackets, glorious!  Tomorrow dad goes back to testing and appointments.  I was glad that they were able to have a nice time today after dads bad headache all day yesterday.  

Tonight when I got home from work Jack and I got in the hot tub.  Then played some card games and cleaned up.  Now he is laying on the floor and we are watching tv before we go to bed.  It's already after 1 .. we will both be dragging ass tomorrow. :/ 

Thanks for your prayers and please keep them coming!  

No comments: