2.17.2011

**.. day 8 ..**

Well today is the last day of testing.  I texted my parents yesterday and they hadn't heard anything.  Dad was in testing all day but no appointments for anyone to tell him anything, today will be the same.  He is tired and ready to come home.  Hopefully we will have *answers* soon after this weekend.  I wish I had more to share, fingers crossed for next week!

Jack has his first tournament game tonight.  Hopefully he gets to play (I don't like to brag, but it's not about myself so brag on. lol).  Jack is a fairly good football and basketball player.  Where he gets his talent from, none of us are really sure, but we LOVE it!  This year they haven't gone up against many tough competitors so they basically let their 2nd string play all year.  Which is nice for those kids but for the ones going off to high school next year, it was kind of a waste :/ Jack still has another year and hopefully they will play better teams then!

As for me, I have the sliding door open and it is a breezy 54*, I love it.  Please don't go away nice weather!

No comments: