2.02.2011

**.. snow day ..**

Jason and I both had the day off of school and work (NEVER happens)!  We decided to take Raven out in the snow (we haven't had this much since we got her).  She LOVED it!


Jason was rolling aorund with her.





Climbing on the huge snow mounds.



They both fell.




Looking at the ducks.


I wonder why they don't fly south?!


These ducks were huge! 



No one was leaving today .. Level 1 snow emergency almsot all day.  



The only picture I got of myself, hopefully my UGGs aren't ruined :/ and yes, I do own a Carhartt coat. 


Water feature on the gilf course, snowed over.



We had a great, long, snowy journey! 

:)

2 comments:

Aunt Jen said...

Ok I will try to comment :)

Aunt Jen said...

I didn't want to write a long one if it wouldn't let me post it :) Great pictures, great day together! Boomer Jo used to love the snow! Your apt. complex is better plowed than our street! I think we got more snow than you guys did. Will you have school today? I love your blog and seeing your pics and watching you be a grown up! Love you!