1.24.2011

**.. the bachelor ..**

I used to watch 'The Bachelor' all the time.  The first couple of seasons were okay and I mostly watched them because my mom and my sister did.  When I moved out of my parents house I quit watching it.  This season I finally decided to start watching again, not knowing about Brad being on the show previously.  I watched the first episode and thought that I would really be able to get into it.  Then I missed the past two weeks (?) and finally caught it again tonight.

I now remember why I quit watching this show.  How can these woman fall in love with someone in 3 or 4 weeks, while he is dating 20 other women?!  I do not think it's fair that he sits there and tells them all how great they are and how he wants to be with ALL of them.  How can he be falling for so many women at the same time?!  I could see 2 or 3, but 8 or 9, I just don't understand.

Of course I am now addicted to the show, especially after watching the preview for Las Vegas.  I feel horrible for Emily and I think that she deserves to win.  However I do not feel like Brad deserves her.  I think she deserves an amazing man who is in love with her not 10 other women.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Shawntel is from my hometown and an acquintance, so I have to watch this season. She even gets a hometown date, so you can see where I live. :)

kaitlin johnston said...

No way ! how exciting is that ?! now i'll be sure to watch :) !